We love asking 'Why?'. It helps us get to the root of every problem. Everyone at earthware is encouraged to say what they think (politely of course). Sitting on the fence is not an option!
You won't get bored working with us, our projects range from websites and apps, to virtual reality and beyond. Every project is approached with a fresh set of eyes. If it needs the latest technology, that's what we use.
Working with us
You'll be working with a close-knit team of talented, like-minded folk who are passionate about creating cool stuff. We encourage one another to grow. If there's a new skill you want to acquire, we'll give you the time, resources and support to do so.
We also love to reward our team. That's why we give everyone access to hundreds of perks with Perkbox.
Our office is a beautiful converted barn with a duck pond on the doorstep. A quarter of our team choose to work permanently from home. At earthware it doesn't matter where you are, it's what you do that's important.
Generous bonus & pension scheme
Remote & flexible working
Casual dress & lots of foosball!
We're looking for someone who is as passionate about developing high quality software as we are.
We are looking for someone who is as passionate about developing high quality software as we are.
- A passion for developing high quality software as part of our team, that drives you each day to improve what we create together.
- Plenty of experience in taking projects from inception through to delivery and beyond. You’ll often be working with clients to help them better understand their problems and scope out solutions, guiding them through each stage of the project.
- A good record of leading small to medium sized teams and helping your colleagues develop their own skills.
- Solid architecture skills and the ability to clearly explain your decisions to others. Most of our solutions are built to run on Microsoft’s Azure platform, so experience of designing cloud-based solutions will also be useful.
- Hands-on and up-to-date full-stack development experience, ideally with a range of tools and technologies.
- The ability to talk to our (normally non-technical) clients without confusing them with jargon – you’ll need to be able to speak their language as well as Techie.
- An eye for quality across the entire business, and experience with tools and processes that can help drive it – testing frameworks, static code analysis tools and so on.
- The ability to learn new skills quickly and share them with those around you
How much do you think you're worth? If you can prove it through examples of your work then we'll pay it!Apply now
Not found what you're looking for?
If you can't see what you're looking for don't worry, when we find someone we love we often create a role for them. So if a career at earthware sounds like your cup of tea, then get in touch!